“Libby is OverDrive’s newer reading app with the same great content plus features we know you’ll love.”
How Does Libby Work?
How To Download Libby Using Google Play and Apple App Store
- Download the Libby app in the Google Play or Apple App Store, or go to Libbyapp.com in your internet browser.
- Follow the prompts as directed.
- When prompted, choose “I’ll search for a library.”
- Search for “Georgia Download Destination.”
- Enter your library card number.
- Now you’re ready to browse for eBooks and audio books!
Downloading Libby for Kindle Services
Things to Remember
Click “borrow” to check out items or “place hold” to put items on hold. You can check out 10 items and place 10 holds at a time. The checkout period is 14 days.
Click on “shelf” to see the items you have checked out or on hold.
Other Common FAQs:
Common Questions About Libby
For additional help with Libby, feel free to call or visit the library to let us help you or visit the site directly by clicking the link below: